select a 2nd currency
Eternal grace and classic charm makes this manor home the perfect daily retreat while affording you the flexibility to be centrally located to Sandton as well as safely situated in a boomed area.
The classic beauty of this home is evident in the stately elegance of design and size with features such as parquet flooring; marbled bathrooms; fireplaces; wine cellar and double volume living area.
This allure is continued through to the vast manicured gardens, ponds and breath taking views.
This idyllic setting was once the home of a renowned Russian artist, Victor Ivanhoff whose work still adorns the wall of this well loved manor.
This 6 Bed-roomed manor has 3 wings.
The East Wing hosts:
- 3 guest suites with one having an additional loft.
- Dining Room
The Central Wing hosts:
- 3 Bedrooms ,
- 3 Bathrooms 2 en suite.
- Master Bedroom is carpeted and spacious with an ornate dressing room and marble en suite bathroom. The bathroom has a large balcony with incredible view.
- Entrance hall
- Wine Cellar
- Guest Water Closet
- Dining Room
- Kitchen, scullery and pantry. The kitchen has patio doors that open onto the pond.
The West Wing hosts:
- Theater room with bar and fireplace
- Open Plan Entertainment area overlooking the swimming pool and magnificent garden.
The property has:
- Double Staff Quarters
- 3 garages with loft and additional storage and workshop space.
- Ample Visitor parking.
- Fibre Ready